Friday, May 21, 2010

Ugh

I know its been a while since I posted, but I have been soooo busy. I'm tired and exhausted. Dad is changing drastically, turning mean and abusive at times. Hospice has denied help due to Medicare standards. The trouble? He is still eating and he isnt drinking anymore. Both criteria for medicare to pay hospice. So yes I still feed dad. I mean really, what do they want me to do stop feeding him? Let him starve? Last night was a long night... I havent really slept in a few days... My mind keeps going around in circles. Something happened and it has messed up my mind so to speak. Not just Dad but other things I probably shouldnt put in the blog. I just feel so alone with all this. Where do I go from here? I dont know... only time will tell and maybe just maybe I can begin to heal and move forward. have a good day everyone. Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment