Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stuff

Ive fallen behind again in my classes. Bad Danielle! I just feel drained. Want to give it all up. But deep down I cant because I Danielle am not a quitter. lol didn't sleep again last night but fell asleep studying today so I got some rest. I'm living off of coffee and blueberries. =) I loves booberries.

Dad has shifted he sleeps a lot now. I know his mood swings better now. He gets these looks when he is going to have a fit or be mean. Sometimes when I get him up he does this "huh" thing. I know that it will be a bad day when he does that. I sit him up he goes HUH, I start walking him to the restroom he goes HUH. My daughter and I giggle about it cause it is kinda funny. HUH, HUH, HUH.

So lately Dad is been (for no better use of the term) dead weight. Can barely walk and its taking a toll on my back. I have to literally carry him to the restroom or front room or to the dining room. I think Monday I will get him a wheel chair. At least that will help transport him.

But for now back to my studies... If I can concentrate, but I'm sure my mind will wander away as it has been lately. To a place that doesn't exist 'cept for in my mind I suppose. Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment