Monday, April 26, 2010

The Day is half over... grrr

Ok so I woke this morning... more refreshed than I had been.. grabed a cup of coffee... note: Danielle is addicted to coffee. I was up maybe 15 mins before my day started.. Mom woke up.. lol... I usually like to have a couple hours before anyone gets up.. lets me drink my coffee and read emails... check myspace.. read my rss feeds. You know the typical morning stuff. So I fixed her coffee, let her rotties out, chatted a few... then went back to my feeds. Then its time to get dad his meds and walk him to the restroom. Dad is very very ill. But we deal. Now I suppose I should check into my class and begin my assignments... While still in the back of my mind hoping i passed the class that ended yesterday.. lol... started out strong in that class but by the third week mom was in hospital and so that put me behind a week.. and 3 days during my catch up and cramming because the class is ending I had to call the ambulance for dad... yes this is a typical few weeks for me... Dad still isnt up.. at least his brief was changed.. I better go in there and roll him out of bed and dress him and get him moving around or his sundowners will keep him up all night... ill check back later.. you know this blog is going to be very useful to me... I dont have anyone to vent on so just typing all this is already helping. Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment