Monday, April 26, 2010

My History...

I have heard about blogging as many have. Not really reading any. But I needed a place where noone knew me and I could vent my frustartions at unknowing participants. LOL So here I am... and I hope you all welcome me with open arms.

First my history... I will be leaving some stuff out to protect the innocent or the not so innocent... LOL ... I am a recovering drug addict... Meth was my drug of choice... in the 80's it was so accessable... during that time I had a little girl and I thank my life for her... She is the reason I got clean and moved on to "try" to lead a productive life.

To make a long story short ... I got clean and ended up finally meeting a wonderful man and got married. Currently I am going to college online and taking care of my two elderly unwell parents.

So this is where we will start. I just need a place where I can go... =)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a brave warrior, huge kudos and lots of respect :)

    During the single month I lived as caretaker, I found huge amounts of very helpful sites. I don't think I'd be able to cope without them, and my situation was a lot easier than yours (lots of people sharing the caretaking duties, short period, etc.). As I said, lots of respect.

    Wishing you and your family all the best,
    Daniel (from a faraway land)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is getting quit hard at this point.. .dad is in end stage liver failure... end of life... basically all we can do is make him comfortable.. thank you for reading I look forward to reading the rest of your comments and hope you come back )

    ReplyDelete