Monday, April 26, 2010

The End of the day is almost near....

Ok so dad had a shower today... his meds are making it hard for us to get him to the restroom.. I know probably not what you wanted to hear... but you know what bugs me? I am really tired of butting heads with mom.. yes she has alzhiemers.. but not that bad.. little forgetful .. and I usually just repeat myself.. .but what we are butting heads about is how she treats dad.. Its awful she yells at him and calls him names and my gawd it pisses me off. She will hurry and eat and leave him at the table by himself.. I can guarantee that if the roles were reveresed dad would not be doing that to her... For crying out loud mom he cant even dress himself!!! Yes stuff like wow this really upset me... she has oxygen so she drags a hose around anyway she dropped a reciept on the floor in front of her... she tells dad pick that up... so he starts reaching for this and reaching for that and moving the kitchen chair and moving her hose and she is telling him no the reciept the paper pick it up then she gets upset ... and i hear this so i go in there and pick it up and walk away... pick the thing up yourself mom geez.. no I didnt say that but i was thinking it... does she really hate him that much? I know they had problems lots of problems but really he doesnt event know any of that anymore.. he doesnt know his kids and barely knows her... I could go on... but instead Im gonna get a cup of coffee ... and say good night to you all... Ill let you know in the morning how the night went.. lol before long you all will know me as well as I know myself... and yes I ramble on and no I am not using punctuations properly if any at all. lol because this is me... letting it all out and letting my fingers catch up with my mind.. I will however use spell check.. lol night everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment