Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sooo...

sooo.. been a long and grueling day. Mom was nice to Dad for the most part... guess what I said last night might have helped. called him a name once and walked out of the room and was shocked. Dad is very confused tonight. Mom was helping him in the bathroom and well she gets rough.. I know this cause as a kid I can remember her being rough with me. and I saw the way she pulls the briefs on him. Anyway heard yelling ran in there and Yup.. dad clocked her.. I told her you cant think he doesnt know how mean you are to him... I have seen it before ... people who work in a nursing home being rough with the elderly and they lash out or dont like them cause they know.. not the way we know, but they know. Anyway after dad settled I gave him a sandwich and had him eat it.. then walked him to the restroom again and changed him and got him ready for bed... no fighting with me.. no grumbling... just let me help him... like I do.. nice and loving. I told mom later .. that I think dad is paying for his indiscretions and its time to stop abusing him (mentally of course).. but either way its not right. Not at all. Dad is in bed and mom is playing on her computer... Maybe I should let her read my blog.. Do you think that would help? Im going to tape her if she is mean to him again. Night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment